Whether you’re coming home or greeting guests, create a warm, welcoming threshold. In this quick makeover, we’ll show you how to decorate an entryway for an inviting, yet functional space:
1. Place a durable rug in your entryway for muddy stains and high foot traffic.
2. Designate spots for coats and shoes, such as a hall tree.
3. Add seating and storage, like a bench with room for baskets underneath.
4. Light up the entryway by placing a table lamp on a console table.
5. Decorate with other homey accents, such as a catchall bowl and greenery.
Get more small entryway ideas: https://bit.ly/2Vk1l8d
Read our guide on how to decorate an entryway: https://bit.ly/3eBbmWf
Shop entryway decor at Overstock.com.
Like Overstock on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2dkPKhn
Follow Overstock on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2dQH5DP
Follow Overstock on Twitter: http://bit.ly/2dFYkZv
Follow Overstock on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2dZQWvh