In this video, I show you how to update oak cabinets without paint by using Briwax! This is an easy and inexpensive DIY kitchen cabinet update on a budget!
1. This is my personal experience. You may get different results. I’m not a professional.
2. Briwax has a VERY strong odor!
3. As others have pointed out, it does NOT work on wood that has a polyurethane finish to it. The Briwax will not stick.
4. I suggest trying it on the back of a cabinet door first to see if you get the results you want.
5. If you have specific questions, you can contact Briwax on their website.
Kitchen Faucet: (Only Brushed Nickel is available) https://amzn.to/39zthME
Drawer Pulls: https://amzn.to/3wkn3tW
Cabinet Knobs: https://amzn.to/3wfdix7
Blog Post about Updating Oak Cabinets: https://www.queenofthehousehold.com/update-oak-cabinets/
My $13 Backsplash: https://youtu.be/O0nb9O6L4Lo
My $200 Whole Kitchen Update: https://youtu.be/AjCePnI0uSI
CONNECT WITH ME HERE
Email Me: email@example.com
FREE STAY AT HOME MOM CHECKLIST: https://subscribepage.com/balancedmom
MY AMAZON FAVORITES: https://www.amazon.com/shop/emilywilson
ETSY STORE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ManagetheHousehold
Music from Bensound.com