In this dramatic transformation, designer Charlie Coull overhauls a closed-off Victorian kitchen and turns it into an open-concept space ideal for entertaining. See how black-panelled patio doors set the stage for the kitchen’s high-contrast palette, while open shelving in a light oak finish keeps the gathering space from looking too dark. Touches of unlacquered brass and natural stone will patina over time, paying homage to the home’s rich history. Plus, you’ll be inspired to play host once you see the lively dining area’s spacious communal table!
WHERE TO BUY
Construction team: South Park Design Build, Patio doors: Chateau Window & Doors, Engineered hardwood flooring: Relative Space, Kitchen faucet: Waterworks, Gingers Bath, Unlacquered brass cabinet hardware: Classic Brass, Oakville Fine Hardware, Calacatta honed counter surfaces: Marble Trend.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome