As a solo female nomad and I’ve learned a thing or two about staying warm in a van during the winter. In this video, I’ll be sharing my tips and tricks for insulating your van, maximizing heating efficiency, and keeping cozy on the road. I’ll take you through my own journey of finding the right heating source and the importance of preplanning. Whether you’re a seasoned van-lifer or just starting out, this guide will help you stay warm and enjoy the freedom of life on the road. So, grab a hot drink and join me as I share my experiences and help you make your van winter-ready.
LiTime Discount code: TRAVELSNACKS (4% off discount)
– 12V 200Ah Self Heating Lithium Battery: https://bit.ly/3XjkpBH
– 12V 200ah Self Heating Lithium Battery (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3XjjDoh
* White Down Comforter: https://amzn.to/3wcux3i
Diesel Heater: https://amzn.to/3QU7jZi
* SmartShield Insulation: https://amzn.to/3iOVzL2
* Pink Sherpa Throw Blanket: https://amzn.to/3XvYqaw
* Breathable Ski Mask: https://amzn.to/3QOwfBk
* Van Weatherstrip: https://amzn.to/3WkjDTq
* Amazon Prime Membership (30-Days FREE): https://amzn.to/3SqwUJm
* Audible Membership (30-Days FREE): https://amzn.to/3rLajeR
Be part of the SNACK SQUAD! Exclusive behind the scenes content.
Find this content helpful or entertaining?
► One Time Donation (for gas, repairs or coffee!)
Cash App: https://cash.app/$travelsnacks
► SUPPORT FOR FREE by shopping on Amazon:
▼ CONNECT WITH ALLISON
Official Site → https://allisonsharpe.com
Instagram → https://instagram.com/travelsnacks_
TikTok → https://tiktok.com/@travelsnacks
YouTube → https://youtube.com/c/travelsnacks
VAN TOUR | Chevy Express with a LIFTED ROOF: https://youtu.be/5vQVVgGoIDA
15 Places to Park When Living in a Car: https://youtu.be/1gjMKW6RWVU
5 LIES of Van Life Nobody Talks About: https://youtu.be/d0hV7CuVMt4
#livinginavan #solofemalevanlife #vanlife
Travel Snacks Theme Song: Vocals -Allison Sharpe, Music – Quincas Moreira
All music from: YouTube Audio Library
Disclaimer: Product links may be affiliate links to products/services I’ve personally used and enjoyed. This helps support the channel with no extra cost to you. Thanks!